Sunday 10 June 2012

Sick Sick music video- ChianoSky (& dating tips for the girls)

ChianoSky wasn't around in the '50s. Not by a long shot. But two minutes in her company - and one look at the video for her debut single, 'Sick Sick' (watch below) - and you'll know that baby's got an old soul. And more sex appeal than you can shake a studded, latex boot at. Here she gives us some dating advice:




We want to ask you out on a date, how do we approach you?
ChianoSky: Send a signal. Whether it be wink or a smile - because then I have the choice to respond which lets you know if I'm interested or not. If I am, a simple 'hello how are you?' grabs my attention faster than any sassy line that you've probably been thinking up for hours.

What would be your worst idea of date?
A date that has not had any thought put into it is not on. Arriving late for a date, an arrogant attitude and a lack of communication can turn any romantic setting into a disaster.

Best?
A man who has set up some form of adventure for our date is always exciting. Humour, wit and chilvalry is gold, no matter where we are.

What should a man wear on a first date?
I want the man I'm on a date with to feel comfortable and secure with himself, so I won't dictate what he must wear just as long as he has cleaned up and presented himself in a decent manner.

What sort of restaurant appeals to you for a first date?
I like being taken somewhere that I haven't been before, somewhere artistic with an upbeat vibe which makes it easier for both of us to relax. It doesn't have to be the fanciest restaurant, as dollar bills do not appeal to me, even in the cracks of the city there are wonderful restaurants that are dying to be explored!

Is there anything we just shouldn't order?
We should order everything - food has no boundaries. If I really like you I will probably end up eating some garlic too (smiles)!

Do we bring you a gift?
A gift is optional in my opinion, though it is important to keep in mind that no flower in the world can mask a bad attitude, so stay on your game.

Have you ever received creepy gifts from fans?
To be honest nothing yet, but I have received some creepy messages on Facebook. A random man once asked me if I was into voyeurism, I don't think I have ever clicked the 'block' button faster!

Do we pick you up or meet you there?
I prefer meeting you there. As a woman you want to feel secure and in control of your surroundings, especially if you are meeting up with someone that you hardly know. Being independent also allows me to make a quick exit if the date goes sour (smiles).

What car should we drive?
Any car with a steady pair of wheels will do.

What's the worst mistake we can make?
Making sexual jokes or comments is not hot!

What's the worst date you've ever been on?
Im not much of a 'dater', but I once went on a date where this guy asked me if I wanted to 'touch his knob' while touching his handbrake - before he could finish laughing I was already dialling the police.

Where do you stand on pick-up lines?
Getting back to basics is a winner for me, but now and then a well crafted pick-up line could do the trick!

What is the worst pick-up line you've ever heard?
'You owe me an ice cream, 'cause when I saw you I dropped mine'

What do you look for in a man?
Someone who is artistic, ambitious, supportive, adventurous and has a good sense of humour. I don't need the hottest man, just a man with the hottest heart that I can be wild with.


No comments: