Wednesday, 1 August 2012


Sometimes in life you might think you have seen it all. You might even think that people have managed to push themselves to the maximum. Humans have certain limitations as to what is possible.
I have come across this clip that just proves that we might have reached 99%, but here is the other 1% you might not have seen.
Check it out.
People are awesome, well most of us anyway.

And then you get the other 99% bellow. lol

No comments: