Wednesday 31 October 2012

Movember 2012 & The Movember song starring Derick Watts & Sunday Blues Carley Ray Jepson

The day is upon us, when all men and mice must "grow a mo"
Movember this year I will have to top last year. 
I'm a year older and hopefully I will have more mo to show. lol

If you do not know what Movember is all about then I suggest you google it, because I'm not going to give you the long version, just the short & sweet.
Men grow their facial hair & we do the whole fundraising thing & supporting the testicular cancer thing.
Or some men might just grow a "mo"

Here's a photo of me and Kate, she also wanted to grow a mo, but daddy had to help her with mommy's mascara.


There is a guy in our block where I work that make music videos for fun with his friend ,they decided to do one for Movember this year and it even stars Deric Watts.
Check it out. very funny $hit.
L

Go on and grow your MOvember

Bellow is the link to the Movember music video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbKQvdLDAic


No comments: