Thursday 10 January 2013

Sexiest girl of the week award goes to Candice Swanepoel

Sexiest girl of the week award goes to Candice Swanepoel - Victoria's Top Secret

From rearing animals on a South African farm to working it on the high plains of the world's catwalks Candice is another Another Proudly South African girl making her mark.

"A year before I got scouted (Candice was discovered aged 15 at a flea market in 2003), I would watch a lot of FashionTV," she says. "At school I got teased because I was so thin and awkward-looking. But the girls on TV looked similar to me. I would say to my mum, 'The girls at school are teasing me, but I look like those girls on TV.' A year later, someone took me to an agency and that's it. Revenge is always... (laughs) I know it sounds terrible, but it does feel good to show those people."






  

No comments: