Saturday 2 June 2012

The Avengers - is Awesome!

I went to the movies with an old friend today to go watch Avengers. I was not sure what to expect from this movie ,as most super-hero movies are cool, but it lacks good dialogue & a good story line. Most of the time you are so confused as to what is happening, but 10 min into the movie it is as predictable as a fart after having too much chilies..... That is never a good thing.
Excited to finally go and see it (3D) and with an open mind I was pleasantly surprised that each character could play their part in this movie as an individual character and not just be in the movie to fill the part of another super hero required.
Now, I'm not going to give the movie away, but the story line towards the end was a bit of a ....o...aaa.. I told you so and ,yes the good guys will win the bad guy will not die. But one of the things that I loved about this action packed movie was the amount off great ass (by Scarlett Johansson & Cobie Smulders) and the funny things the characters say to each other throughout the movie.
I give this movie a 9 / 10. plus 1 for the girls in those great outfits.
Go and watch it, but rather go and watch it with a buddy as this is not so much a movie girls would enjoy, they would rather enjoy Snow White or The Vow.


No comments: