Thursday 19 July 2012

Sometimes you see the most random things. Even in Houtbay.

Sometimes you see the most random things just sitting down and ordering something to eat.A few weeks ago I was in Houtbay and had lunch in one of their restaurants at the harbor and saw the following at the back of the menu.
I thought it was very funny.
Reading this made me look around and I swear that the person that wrote this was sitting in the restaurant checking out the scene and just wrote down what he experienced.


Yes the waitress did have nice legs.
I did not order the duck.
The table did not smell like old people, but there were about 50 old people sitting all around me.
Made me feel like I was in an old age home having Sunday lunch.
You could smell the seals, not seaweed. But I ordered a beer.
The hostess looked more like a pirate, she had one eye that kept on looking at me while talking to my wife.
Other thank that the service and food was great.
L


Bellow is a picture I took from another restaurant the day before, The weather was not so good that day.



No comments: